Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Legal scope
For all orders via our online shop, the following terms and conditions apply.
2. Contracting party, conclusion of contract
Contracting party under the following terms and conditions are
Königheimer Str. 27
(hereinafter referred to as Labico)
By placing the products in the online shop, we make a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. The contract is concluded by accepting the offer for the goods contained in the shopping cart by clicking on the order button. Immediately after sending the order you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
A binding contract can already be concluded as follows:
- If you have chosen the payment method PayPal, the contract is concluded at the time of your confirmation of the payment order to PayPal.
- If you have chosen the payment method Amazon Pay, the contract is concluded at the time of the payment confirmation by Amazon Payments Inc.
- If you have chosen the payment method Paypal Invoice Purchase, the contract is concluded at the time of the confirmation of your order.
- If you have chosen the payment method Papal credit card, the contract is concluded at the time of your order.
3. Shipping costs and prices
(1) All prices are inclusive of the applicable value added tax (currently 19 percent) without costs of packaging and shipping at the time of ordering.
(2) A shipping fee will be charged separately. Depending on the location of the delivery, the price will vary. The amount of the respective shipping fee will be clearly displayed before the order is placed.
(3) When ordering by cash on delivery additional cash on delivery fees are charged.
(4) All mentioned prices, also for the delivery charge are valid only at the time of the order. With the updating of the web pages of Labico, all previous prices and other information about goods will be void. In each case, the valid version at the time of the order is decisive.
(5) The delivery within Germany is made from a purchase value of 69.90 euros without shipping costs.
4. Payment Methods
In our shop the following payment methods are available which are however dependent on the country of origin and the order amount:
Payment in advance
Bei Auswahl der Zahlungsart Vorkasse nennen wir Ihnen unsere Bankverbindung in der Auftragsbestätigung und liefern die Ware nach Zahlungseingang.
You pay the invoice amount through your existing Amazon account.
You pay the invoice amount through the online provider Paypal with your VISA, Mastercard or American Express card.
SEPA Direct Debit
The invoice amount will be debited from your account via the online provider Paypal
You pay the invoice amount via the online provider Paypal. You must always be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment order to us (except guest access). You'll get more information during the ordering process.
Telephone number and date of birth are required, a different delivery address is not possible. (Only Germany and Austria for companies & theaters)
(1) The claims of the customer against Labico in the case of deficiencies, the statutory provisions shall be within the statutory deadlines, unless deviations are caused by the following regulations. The legal warranty period is currently two years.
(2) Damage caused by improper or non-conforming measures of the customer, during installation, connection, operation or storage, do not establish any claim against Labico. The inaccuracy and lack of conformity is determined in particular according to the manufacturer's instructions.
(3) When purchasing a used item, the claims of the customer in case of defects expire one year after receipt of the goods.
(4) If the customer is an entrepreneur and the service ordered is for his business, his claims for defects expire one year after receipt of the goods.
(5) In the case of obvious defects and transport damage, the customer is requested to notify Labico immediately. He thereby facilitates the possible assertion of further claims of Labico against suppliers. If the customer is a consumer, the failure to have any effect on its possible warranty claims. Entrepreneurs are subject to 377 HGB.
6. Retention of title
(1) The ordered goods remain the property of Labico until full payment.
(2) Prior to transfer of ownership, any resale, rental, pledging, transfer by way of security, processing, other disposal or transformation without the express consent of Labico is not permitted.
(1) Labico is only responsible for intent and gross negligence.
(2) Insofar as an attributable breach of duty is based on simple negligence and an essential contractual obligation has been culpably infringed, Labico's liability for damages is limited to the foreseeable damage which typically occurs in comparable cases. Significant contractual obligations are those which grant the contracting parties the rights that the contract has to grant according to its content and purpose, in particular the obligations whose fulfillment enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and whose compliance the contractor regularly relies on and relies on , In the case of killing, injury to health or the body Labico is liable according to the statutory provisions. The liability under the provisions of the Product Liability Act remains unaffected. Moreover, liability is excluded.
8. Transport damage
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please complain about such errors as soon as possible to the deliverer and please contact us immediately. The failure to file a complaint or contact has no consequences for your statutory claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us claim our own claims against the carrier or transport insurance.
9. Contract text storage
We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view and download the terms and conditions here on this page. Your past orders can be viewed in our customer login.
10. Contract languages
The languages available for the contract are German and English.
11. Ineffective clauses; Jurisdiction, Governing Law
(1) Should one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions be ineffective, this does not entail the invalidity of the entire contract. The ineffective regulation will be replaced by the pertinent statutory regulation.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, legal entity under public law or special fund under public law, Leipzig is the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising directly or indirectly from the contractual relationship. The same applies if a customer has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany, a customer has relocated after the conclusion of the contract his domicile or habitual residence abroad or his domicile or habitual residence at the time of filing of the action is unknown.
(3) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to all legal transactions or other legal relationships with us. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and any other intergovernmental agreements, even after their incorporation into German law, shall not apply. For contracts for a purpose that can not be attributed to the professional or commercial activity of the claimant (contract with consumers), this choice of law shall apply only to the extent that the granted protection by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer is his habitual residence has, is withdrawn.
As of May 2018